No products in the basket.
10 x clear candle 40w watt small edison screw // ses // e14 lamp light bulbs
1 x 10 x clear candle 40w watt small edison screw // ses // e14 lamp light bulbs
Voltage: 220V – 240V
Bulb Type: Candle
Base Cap: E14
Color Temperature: Warm White 2700K
Age group of intended user: 18-70
Turn off the light switch and remove the light cover. Remove the bulb by twisting in anti-clockwise direction carefully. And then install the new bulb and turn on the switch to check if it works and the lighting is good enough. Finally attach the light cover to finish the installation.
1. Do not leave lights on when you are away Leaving lights on when you are gone is not only a fire hazard but also increases your electricity bill. Lightbulbs can become very hot and if not used properly can ignite a fire.
2. Do not use a higher wattage bulb than a lamp calls for All lamps come with a sticker or tag that tells the user what wattage bulb can be used. Anything over this wattage can cause a fire.
3. Do not intall the bulb in the flammable shade The heat that bulbs generate may melt the shade like the plastic cover and cause a fire.
4. Do not touch the bulb after the light is on for a while
5. Do not install the bulb in a total enclosed light fixture
- 10 Pack Candle Lightbulbs 40 Watt E14, It means your MONEY Saved !
- This Edison E14 bulb is with Average Rated Life 5000hrs, ideal for Ceiling Chandelier, salt lamp ,table lamp, night light and so on.
- Bulb Type: Small Screw light bulbs, 410 Lumen, Softer Warm white light 2700K to bring relaxing feelings to your Family !
- Base cap : E14/ ses
- Ce ,Rohs certified. Energy Efficiency Class A++ to E . CAUTION To Avoid Fire : 1. Use bulb on Min. 40 Watt Ratings Light Fixtures. 2. Do not intall the bulb in the flammable lamp shade
10 Pack Small Screw Candle Bulbs 40 watt Clear Edison Screw in Bulb SES /e14, 240V, by Brightfour
10 Pack Candle Bulb E14
10 Pack Candle Lightbulbs 40 Watt E14, It means your MONEY Saved !